Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello to the long lost Dental Wives Club!!




Come join fellow dental wives for a Valentine's Day Craft at Aubrey Pettit's home on Friday, February 6th at 10:30 am. If you know of anyone who'd like to come but doesn't check the blog, please pass the info along! We're making little felt fortune cookies with personalized messages. Check out the picture below. Aubrey is kindly covering the cost of the craft, so don't worry about bringing money. Also, if you'd like to snack while we socialize, bring something to share. RSVP Aubrey at aubsrey@gmail.com. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Mandylee said...

I don't think people are looking at this blog anymore but I will pass the info on. I think I may have most everyone's email. That activity sounds fun! What time on Friday is she thinking of doing it?

Klisa said...

This looks like fun! I am so glad we are getting together again! It feels like it has been forever.Thanks!

Karrissa Winward said...

Mandy- Did you email everyone? If not, I can!! Let me know!