Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am Jessica :) I am engaged to Cody Mugleston... I am in my Sr. year at Point Park University for dance in Pittsburgh, PA. Cody and I are getting married next summer and then I am moving out to Vegas!!! I cannot wait! I am so excited. I wanted to join the blog to keep updated with whats going on, although this year I obviously won't be at any of the activites, but next year count me in! I look forward to meeting you all. And trust me, I am so jealous of you guys for being in Vegas with the one you love already :(

1 comment:

Mandylee said...

Hi Jessica! Wow, that must be really hard to be so far away from your fiance! It is very different here from what my husband and I are used to but it is starting to finally feel like home. We got here a little early - we came last January so we got to experience the really, really hot summer... yikes, it is harsh! Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you once you move here. Don't get too lonely!