Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lunch Get Together

Hi girls! Sorry this has taken so long. We finally are going to get together next week. We will be having lunch at my house next Thursday, October 4, at 1:00 pm. I will email you my address rather than put it on the blog so check your emails! Camille, Raquel, and I will be providing chicken salad croissant sandwiches but would love you to bring something to go with those. Please comment on this post about what you could bring to lunch- chips, drink, treat, fruit, etc. We are excited to get together. I know there are some of you that work during the day and won't be able to make it to the lunch. Don't worry, our next get together we can do in the evening! Thanks and I am excited to meet you all! P.S. Spread the word about the lunch so we can have lots of friends there!

7 comments:

Klisa said...

Thanks! I just got the email from Karissa and the lunch sounds so fun! I am so lucky because I usually have clinicals on Thursdays, but thank goodness I go to a Jewish school because we got off Wed., Thurs., and Fri. for a Jewish holiday! I totally want to come and I can bring anything. The Chicken Salad sandwiches sound so good... I can bring a fruit salad, does that sound okay? I'm looking forward to it.

Klisa said...

Hi! I was thinking about changing and bringing a dessert instead of fruit salad. But if nobody else is planning on coming and bringing things, I can end up bringing either a fruit or green salad. :) Just let me know, it sounds fun. Thanks!

Sheena said...

I should be able to bring a green salad. My grandpa is not doing to hot, so I can't promise that I'll be able to make it, but if everything goes okay, I'll be there for sure.

Mandylee said...

Count me in... I can bring some fresh vegetables & dip to snack on.

lisa said...

This sounds so awesome! I am glad you ladies started this. I have been hoping someone would. I don't think I can come because 1 pm is during both of my boys naps. And it would be pointless to try to bring them. But, if you do it in the evening sometime I would love to come and we can even have it at my house. Thanks!

Mandylee said...

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to make it to the luncheon today! I'm still fighting a cold and didn't want to bring my germs with me! I'm really looking forward to the next get-together though. I can always have it at my house whenever!

Erin said...

I know this is horribly late, but I just found out about the lunch, so I'd love to come and bring chips and a drink!

Thanks for organizing this club!
Erin Hatch