Tuesday, October 9, 2007

NEXT GET TOGETHER!!!
Hey Girls! My name is Lisa. I am John Ferrin's wife. I didn't get to go to the last get together and would like to host the next one at my house. Maybe we could do a little pot luck dinner and hang out after ward before bed time. I think 5:00 pm. Would that be ok? Comment and let me know if you all want to and when would be a good date. I can do it any night next week except Wednesday. I hope I didn't step on any toes by offering. Let me know and hope to see you all soon. Once we establish a date I will post directions to my house. Also, I have lived here for 2 years and know lot's about what is going on and fun stuff to do and things and I love friends and company, so feel free to call me as well if you need something to do or just want to get together. I am all about the socializing!
Thanks, Lisa

7 comments:

lisa said...

I just realized I didn't leave my phone number.
702-436-0725

Mandylee said...

That sounds good to me! I can get together any night except for Tuesday nights.

lisa said...

Good, so how about Thursday night?

Karrissa Winward said...

Thursday would be good for me!

Jen said...

Hi everyone. My name is Jen and I am Chad Shepphird's wife. I think that it is great that everyone is starting to get together. I am free any evening and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Brooks said...

I think that I'll be there... assuming that Sloan doesn't give the cold back to Ethan or myself. But health permitting, we'll be there.
Question:
What kind of food should we bring? Like, is someone going to do the main course and others just bring sides, salads, desserts? Let me know!

lisa said...

I've done this before with friends and we just call it potluck and every one brings something and we give no specifics and it works out great with lots of variety. So that's what I am doing now. I'm doing a pasta main dish, but every one else just bring whatever you want!