Wednesday, October 10, 2007

THURSDAY NIGHT!
So far it sounds like Thursday night will work. So we will do it Thursday the 18th at 5 pm at my house. Call anyone you know who would like to join and we will do it. Just bring something to share and your kids and we'll have some fun. My address is

6117 Blue Pearl St.
N. Las Vegas NV, 89031

Off of the 95N. you would go East on Anne road until you get to Commerce which is really far, probably at least 6 stop lights.
When you get to Commerce you go left or north and the second street on your left is Maritocca. Go left there and follow the road around as it curves right and my house is the second from the end on the left side. Hope to see you all there. Feel free to be in contact if you have any questions!
Thanks, Lisa

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Lisa I am going to try and make it!! Sounds like lots of fun! What would you like me to bring to share??

Brooks said...

If it helps anyone, I plan to bring a spinach salad and some sugar cookies. See y'all tomorrow!

Klisa said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'll be coming to the get together tonight. It

Klisa said...

Oops, sorry, it automatically submitted it before I was finished. Anyway, The get together sounds fun! Allyssa and I will both be coming. Thanks for putting this together and we'll see you soon!

Karrissa Winward said...

Raquel, Camille, and I will be coming. I am going to bring some homemade Italian bread- maybe it could go with your pasta Lisa! Anyway, sounds like lots of people can come, great!!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Hey Lisa! I didn't know where else to leave a message for you. I'm so glad you found our little blog! We are doing great and really enjoying SLC so far. How go things on your end? This blog is really cute. Do you have one of your own? I'd love to see pictures of your little fam!